Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Best Article Keyword Density??

  1. #1
    OMF Member rasel123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    840
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 37 Times in 34 Posts

    Best Article Keyword Density??

    Article Keyword Density is an important factor for article writing. It's also important for seo article writing. I think keyword density between 1-3% depending on the topic and niche is good for article for seo purpose but not more than 4%.
    What do you think about it? Is is important for Google ranking?

  2. #2
    Level 3 alanmark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Cyber Space
    Posts
    392
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 38 Times in 34 Posts

    Re: Best Article Keyword Density??

    Yeah, keyword density is a very important term for a article especially for SEO articles. For a 300-500 word articles keyword density 4%, its ok but if your article is more that 1000 words then will the density of 4% be ok?

    I don't think so..............
    Share you opinion regarding this issue, please

  3. #3
    OMF Member rasel123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    840
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 37 Times in 34 Posts

    Re: Best Article Keyword Density??

    I think for a 300-500 word articles keyword density 4% is more excessive and It will not look so fair to Google. So It will not be so helpful for you to rank your site. I think for all size of articles keyword density between 1-3% is better. What do you think about it?

  4. #4
    Level 3 bestbook123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    176
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 35 Times in 31 Posts

    Re: Best Article Keyword Density??

    This subject is a subject that I am totally weak on and need to learn more about. Me and keywords are like fire and water they do not get along at all. I think I really make it harder than it really is I am hoping to learn more about keywords. As I feel like I know nothing about it and hoping people will get me where I understand it some and not be totally stupid about it like I am now.

    Thanks in Advance

  5. #5
    OMF Member rasel123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    840
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 37 Times in 34 Posts

    Re: Best Article Keyword Density??

    Quote Originally Posted by bestbook123 View Post
    This subject is a subject that I am totally weak on and need to learn more about. Me and keywords are like fire and water they do not get along at all. I think I really make it harder than it really is I am hoping to learn more about keywords. As I feel like I know nothing about it and hoping people will get me where I understand it some and not be totally stupid about it like I am now.

    Thanks in Advance
    I hope you will learn details about it and will share your experience with us.

  6. #6
    OMF Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bangladesh
    Posts
    147
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts

    Re: Best Article Keyword Density??

    wow, there's a great discussion going on Keyword density of an article. As Rasel has already stated that 1-3% per article is enough, I agree with that. I have write any articles yet but I know that from participating on different webmaster forums.

  7. #7
    OMF Member rasel123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    840
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 37 Times in 34 Posts

    Re: Best Article Keyword Density??

    Quote Originally Posted by Mehul View Post
    wow, there's a great discussion going on Keyword density of an article. As Rasel has already stated that 1-3% per article is enough, I agree with that. I have write any articles yet but I know that from participating on different webmaster forums.
    Thanks a lot for your kind response. Yes a perfect Article Keyword Density is so important for any business. I hope this will help to new writers and business owners.

  8. #8
    OMF Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bangladesh
    Posts
    147
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts

    Re: Best Article Keyword Density??

    Quote Originally Posted by rasel123 View Post
    Thanks a lot for your kind response. Yes a perfect Article Keyword Density is so important for any business. I hope this will help to new writers and business owners.
    Actually I wanted to know if the percentage of keyword density is increased or decreased will it place any effect on the website that I doing SEO for???

  9. #9
    Level 3 alanmark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Cyber Space
    Posts
    392
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 38 Times in 34 Posts

    Re: Best Article Keyword Density??

    Quote Originally Posted by Mehul View Post
    Actually I wanted to know if the percentage of keyword density is increased or decreased will it place any effect on the website that I doing SEO for???
    Basically the thing is if you increase the keyword density then you will get more link backs, which helps to increase your link popularity and your link's PR will increase for sure. But When your site's PR will increase then Google's quality assurance team will come to your site to check your site's content, which we call panda or penguin update. And you know what happens to a site when it got affected by panda or penguin update.

    I hope that my opinion about keyword density gonna make your idea clear.

  10. #10
    OMF Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bangladesh
    Posts
    147
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts

    Re: Best Article Keyword Density??



    Quote Originally Posted by alanmark View Post
    Basically the thing is if you increase the keyword density then you will get more link backs, which helps to increase your link popularity and your link's PR will increase for sure. But When your site's PR will increase then Google's quality assurance team will come to your site to check your site's content, which we call panda or penguin update. And you know what happens to a site when it got affected by panda or penguin update.

    I hope that my opinion about keyword density gonna make your idea clear.
    Thanks for the detailed information about keeping the keyword density low. But can you tell me how can I maintain the percentage precisely?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •