Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Can anyone design a logo for me?

  1. #1
    Level 3 alanmark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Cyber Space
    Posts
    392
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 35 Times in 32 Posts

    Can anyone design a logo for me?

    Hello visitors,

    I am creating a new blog on recipe niche named Recipe Hive. I need someone who can design a logo for my recipe blog. Can anyone design a logo for my blog?


    ~Alan

  2. #2
    OMF Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bangladesh
    Posts
    147
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Re: Can anyone design a logo for me?

    I have designed a sample logo for you, please check.....................


  3. #3
    Level 3 alanmark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Cyber Space
    Posts
    392
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 35 Times in 32 Posts

    Re: Can anyone design a logo for me?

    Yeah, it looks nice but not so much eye catching. Can anyone share more samples so that I could choose the best one.

  4. #4
    OMF Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bangladesh
    Posts
    147
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Re: Can anyone design a logo for me?

    Quote Originally Posted by alanmark View Post
    Yeah, it looks nice but not so much eye catching. Can anyone share more samples so that I could choose the best one.
    This logo's out side appearance is very simple but I think it matches with your blog topic as your blog is a recipe blog it should go well. No matter, Can you please tell me what the lacks for getting perfection? So that I can regenerate the same but perfect logo for your website.!!

  5. #5
    Level 3 alanmark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Cyber Space
    Posts
    392
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 35 Times in 32 Posts

    Re: Can anyone design a logo for me?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mehul View Post
    This logo's out side appearance is very simple but I think it matches with your blog topic as your blog is a recipe blog it should go well. No matter, Can you please tell me what the lacks for getting perfection? So that I can regenerate the same but perfect logo for your website.!!
    Sure ............
    I want that logo to be transparent so that I could see only 2 spoons, 1 knife and that tissue, not the white background. And the text must be a little dark.
    Please visit Recipe Hive and look carefully, how odd it looks, yek

  6. #6
    OMF Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bangladesh
    Posts
    147
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Re: Can anyone design a logo for me?



    Quote Originally Posted by alanmark View Post
    Sure ............
    I want that logo to be transparent so that I could see only 2 spoons, 1 knife and that tissue, not the white background. And the text must be a little dark.
    Please visit Recipe Hive and look carefully, how odd it looks, yek
    Ohh! that is yek!! So you need the background to be removed. That's a little bit difficult as the logo has been designed. You can change the background color to solve your problem and can also re size the image so that it looks like a actual logo.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •