Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: I'll Host Your 1,000 Seat GotoWebinar Promo/Course/Classes

  1. #1
    OMF Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I'll Host Your Webinar 1,000 Seat Promo/Course/Classes

    I have a 1,000 seat Go To Webinar service account and will host your event, whether a one time promo for your product or service, or multi-session class/course. I've designed, hosted, organized, edited and uploaded dozens of webinars for myself and others.

    I offer help getting you set up creating your webinar, can run the webinar for you as host/organizer, handle the recording, editing and uploading of your webinar if you need it ALL done for you.

    Or you can fly "solo" and just book the preferred date and time and do it all yourself.

    It's a great way to reach a large number of people whenever you want without needing your own webinar service or needing to deal with all the tech stuff.

    I don't offer webinar promotion service (yet), just the coaching/hosting/organizing/tech processes.

    Michael
    Last edited by michael; 04-04-2013 at 03:00 PM. Reason: modified subject line

  2. #2
    Level 3 bestbook123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    176
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 35 Times in 31 Posts
    I really would like to know more on this as I got something I really want to advertise heavy and I thing a webinar is a great way to do it. I just do not know if I can afford it at the time. Thank You so much for posting this.

    Quote Originally Posted by michael View Post
    I have a 1,000 seat Go To Webinar service account and will host your event, whether a one time promo for your product or service, or multi-session class/course. I've designed, hosted, organized, edited and uploaded dozens of webinars for myself and others.

    I offer help getting you set up creating your webinar, can run the webinar for you as host/organizer, handle the recording, editing and uploading of your webinar if you need it done for you.

    Or you can fly "solo" and just book the preferred date and time and do it all yourself.

    It's a great way to reach a large number of people whenever you want without needing your own webinar service or needing to deal with all the tech stuff.

    I don't offer webinar promotion service, just the hosting/organizing/tech processes.

    Michael

  3. #3
    OMF Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Great service Michael

  4. #4
    OMF Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Just sent you a PM.


    Quote Originally Posted by bestbook123 View Post
    I really would like to know more on this as I got something I really want to advertise heavy and I thing a webinar is a great way to do it. I just do not know if I can afford it at the time. Thank You so much for posting this.

  5. #5
    Level 3 bestbook123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    176
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 35 Times in 31 Posts
    Even that you do not offer the advertising it is still a great service as most people have no idea on how to put up a webinar. Your service is a great thing to have and I believe a niche. Thank you for providing it.

    Quote Originally Posted by michael View Post
    Just sent you a PM.

  6. #6
    OMF Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi Michael,

    Would love some help with my first webinar. I have my Powerpoint slides ready (more or less).

    I'd be happy to cut you in on a slice of sales for your assistance.

    Please PM your email/Skype details to me.

    Thanks,
    Ed

  7. #7
    OMF Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    pm sent yesterday

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Jackson View Post
    Hi Michael,

    Would love some help with my first webinar. I have my Powerpoint slides ready (more or less).

    I'd be happy to cut you in on a slice of sales for your assistance.

    Please PM your email/Skype details to me.

    Thanks,
    Ed

  8. #8
    OMF Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    160
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: I'll Host Your 1,000 Seat GotoWebinar Promo/Course/Classes

    Stage 1: Create a Hangout on Air. The initial step is to make a Hangout on Air through your Google+ page.

    Stage 2: Customize Your Webinar With Trailers and Apps.

    Stage 3: Invite Your Audience to Your Webinar.

    Stage 4: Broadcast Your Webinar.

    Stage 5: Edit or Download Your Recording on YouTube.



    Driving lessons Birmingham|Driving lessons in Birmingham|Birmingham driving lesson|
    Driving schools Birmingham|Driving school Birmingham|Automatic Driving Lessons Birmingham|
    Automatic Driving Lessons Redditch|Automatic driving
    lessons Wolverhampton
    |Automatic Driving Lessons Walsall|Automatic Driving Lessons Coventry

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    78
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: I'll Host Your 1,000 Seat GotoWebinar Promo/Course/Classes

    I have a 1000 seat Go To Webinar administration account and will have your occasion, regardless of whether a one time promotion for your item or administration,


    Best auto shippers | Auto shipping | Safe Auto Shipping | Best car shipping company | Top car transport | Economical car movers | Auto shippers | Car shippers | Cheap car transport | Affordable Auto Transport | Ship car across country | Car transport companies | Auto shipping companies | Car Shipping California

  10. #10
    OMF Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    416
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: I'll Host Your 1,000 Seat GotoWebinar Promo/Course/Classes



    The 11 a.m. slot usually gets the highest percentage of registrants, and 2 p.m. comes in at a close second. As a rule, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. are the best times to host a webinar. The only exception within that time frame is noon—don't mess with people's lunch hour

    Automatic driving lessons |Automatic driving lessons Solihull |Driving schools Birmingham |Automatic Driving Lessons Walsall |Birmingham driving lesson |Driving lessons in Birmingham |Automatic driving lessons |Automatic driving lessons Solihull

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •