Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Pinterest vs Instagram - Which is better for marketing?

  1. #1
    OMF Member rasel123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    841
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 31 Times in 29 Posts

    Pinterest vs Instagram - Which is better for marketing?

    We are now running social media marketing campaign for promoting our business. We are running our social media profiles on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+. I am now thinking to open account on photo sharing social media sites like Pinterest and Instagram. But I am confused which one will be the best for my business. Instagram has 130 million active, monthly users with 50 per cent of them outside the United States and Pinterest is the fastest growing social media network ever, currently weighing in with 70 million users.
    Based on your experiences, Which One is Better?

  2. #2
    Red Torrent Media - Support Staff Clariza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    94
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Re: Pinterest vs Instagram - Which is better for marketing?

    Quote Originally Posted by rasel123 View Post
    We are now running social media marketing campaign for promoting our business. We are running our social media profiles on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+. I am now thinking to open account on photo sharing social media sites like Pinterest and Instagram. But I am confused which one will be the best for my business. Instagram has 130 million active, monthly users with 50 per cent of them outside the United States and Pinterest is the fastest growing social media network ever, currently weighing in with 70 million users.
    Based on your experiences, Which One is Better?
    I have an Online Store before and I use Instagram. I got more or less 10,000 followers in a month. It's also very easy to use.

  3. #3
    Level 3 alanmark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Cyber Space
    Posts
    392
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 35 Times in 32 Posts

    Re: Pinterest vs Instagram - Which is better for marketing?

    Well, Rasel I will suggest you to use instagram first because its much more popular than pinterest. But if you have enough time then you can use both of them.

  4. #4
    OMF Member Ramish Rana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 15 Times in 12 Posts

    Re: Pinterest vs Instagram - Which is better for marketing?

    I agree, Instagram is a whole market on its own.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ramish Rana For This Useful Post:

    rasel123 (07-12-2015)

  6. #5
    Level 3 yukon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    295
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 25 Times in 22 Posts

    Re: Pinterest vs Instagram - Which is better for marketing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Clariza View Post
    I have an Online Store before and I use Instagram. I got more or less 10,000 followers in a month. It's also very easy to use.
    Well. ! We are also getting Insta followers from addmefast. It was also a great method for getting followers easily. I am also getting 5000 followers in a day. Just amazing.!! But it not works for my business ..
    Just post a status or create a board. But not getting any response from my all of followers..

  7. #6
    OMF Member rasel123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    841
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 31 Times in 29 Posts

    Re: Pinterest vs Instagram - Which is better for marketing?

    Hello guys,
    Thanks for the opinions. I want to market my client's fashion related business by using Pinterest/Instagram. Also I want to promote upcoming events of my client's business and want to use contests to create engagement. Which one is better for these purposes?

    Thanks in advance.

  8. #7
    Level 3 yukon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    295
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 25 Times in 22 Posts

    Re: Pinterest vs Instagram - Which is better for marketing?

    Quote Originally Posted by rasel123 View Post
    Hello guys,
    Thanks for the opinions. I want to market my client's fashion related business by using Pinterest/Instagram. Also I want to promote upcoming events of my client's business and want to use contests to create engagement. Which one is better for these purposes?

    Thanks in advance.
    Pinterest will be better for fashion related business.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to yukon For This Useful Post:

    rasel123 (07-12-2015)

  10. #8
    OMF Member rasel123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    841
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 31 Times in 29 Posts

    Re: Pinterest vs Instagram - Which is better for marketing?

    Thanks a lot guys for sharing your valuable opinions.

  11. #9
    Level 3 yukon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    295
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 25 Times in 22 Posts

    Re: Pinterest vs Instagram - Which is better for marketing?

    You are most welcome.

  12. #10
    OMF Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Social Media Etiqiette Pinterest



    Comment on other peopleís pins. Just like with tagging, this feature hasnít really caught on yet, so use it regularly to really engage with other users. Obviously, use the same good manners and common sense you would when commenting on a blog or other social media site.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •