Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Main things in offline marketing to do!!

  1. #11
    OMF Member rasel123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    841
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 31 Times in 29 Posts

    Re: Main things in offline marketing to do!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Ramirez View Post
    Well for me its some sort of an awareness to them that your business exists.
    Thanks a lot for your kind response. As a offline marketer, I also want to use pamphlets for marketing my business but I have never used it before. Would your please explain more about it? How to write it and use it for marketing my business? I am eagerly waiting for your valuable tips and suggestions.

  2. #12
    OMF Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts

    Re: Main things in offline marketing to do!!

    While publishing the periodicals, news-letters or while making flyers, it is important to create useful and interesting text for it. It should contain the exact information in which users have interest. If you have any special offers, discounts or sale then such tings can attract customers. So you can include them while making the flyers/pamphlets.

  3. #13
    Level 3 bestbook123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    176
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 35 Times in 31 Posts

    Re: Main things in offline marketing to do!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Ramirez View Post
    Well for me its some sort of an awareness to them that your business exists.

    Yes this is true but the whole thing is will you get enough customers to pay for the pam distribution

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to bestbook123 For This Useful Post:

    rasel123 (07-01-2014)

  5. #14
    OMF Member rasel123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    841
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 31 Times in 29 Posts

    Re: Main things in offline marketing to do!!

    Quote Originally Posted by rodrexmatthew View Post
    While publishing the periodicals, news-letters or while making flyers, it is important to create useful and interesting text for it. It should contain the exact information in which users have interest. If you have any special offers, discounts or sale then such tings can attract customers. So you can include them while making the flyers/pamphlets.
    As I am going to market my business through pamphlets, I think I need to add interesting information and news about my business and also need to add some special offers and discounts about my business. Am I doing the right thing?

    Quote Originally Posted by bestbook123 View Post
    Yes this is true but the whole thing is will you get enough customers to pay for the pam distribution
    Thanks a lot for your kind response. What are some effective ways for pamphlets distribution?

  6. #15
    OMF Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts

    Re: Main things in offline marketing to do!!

    Yes. Distributing pamphlets can generate awareness about business/services you provide. It is an effective technique for local marketing. Publishing adverts magazines published by local publishing agencies can also be helpful.

  7. #16
    OMF Member rasel123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    841
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 31 Times in 29 Posts

    Re: Main things in offline marketing to do!!

    Quote Originally Posted by rodrexmatthew View Post
    Yes. Distributing pamphlets can generate awareness about business/services you provide. It is an effective technique for local marketing. Publishing adverts magazines published by local publishing agencies can also be helpful.
    Thanks a lot for your kind response. How much it will cost for publishing adverts magazines by local publishing agencies? Please share your experiences. Thanks in advance.

  8. #17
    OMF Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Main things in offline marketing to do!!

    Pamphlets and direct mail are an excellent way of marketing if your target audience is small. Since people have a general aversion to spam emails the chances of them opening a direct mail is higher. I can say this from my own experience. Whenever I have organized a sale or an exhibition in my shop the promotions were done through bulk mailing services, pamphlets and flyers. They are a very good way of getting leads, and I suggest that you try them.

  9. #18
    OMF Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Main things in offline marketing to do!!



    Hi......!
    1) Networking. Face-to-face connections are still a valuable form of networking and can help drive traffic to your website when your new connections are inspired to learn more about you and your firm
    2) Speaking Engagements
    3) Print Publications
    4) Cold Calls
    5) Print Advertising
    6) Associations and Trade Shows

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •